Search

2013/04/09

Is spring on Way?




I supposed to write a day after my first post but unfortunately I was so busy with Persian new year eve and then sickness. So, I didn't have time to write more about Nowrooz! now it is 20 days left! and Nowrooz Holiday is finished in Iran last week. So probably I will write about it next year:))

Spring is not yet come to Sweden although most part of the snow is melted. Swedes believe that spring starts when , at least, one week the temperature at night be above zero. So, according to swedish weather forecast website, we don't have plus degree at nights untill next week. However , in the middle of April it will be warm and warmer ( hopefully).
I like winter in Sweden, short days and long nights has no bad effect on me, and I love snow. But, when it prolongs to more than 5 month then it will be annoying. I'm tired of wearing two or three shirts and use the winter dawn jacket. The most annoying part is that early in the morning and late at night the temperature is around -7 and in the middle of the day it goes to + 8 . I usually leave home early in the morning so I need to put on all my winter clothes to protect myself from chilly weather, then a  few hours later it becomes so warm and I have to take off some of my clothes. When I return back home it is almost 11 at night and the temperature is again minus so I have to put on all my clothes. It means everyday I have to have a big back pack with me to full and empty it with different kind of clothes.

Don't think it will be finished when spring starts, because you never know about the weather in Sweden. as I remember in last three years I always have to carry on some extra clothes with me even in Summer . Anyway I'm really waiting for Spring and nice weather.

1 comment:

  1. In our hometown, many people got a really bad kind of flu. most of my friends and family got that, almost every one i knew was sick for half or all of Norooz Holiday. So you weren't alone in that.
    I think i love everything about Sweden except it's weather. I can't imaging living in country that i feel cold all the time, even thinking about it give me a chill.
    Hope that spring get there sooner that you think.

    ReplyDelete